TRANS ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS HAS THE PRODUCTS TO CONTAIN A SPILL ON YOUR RAIL TRANSLOADING SITE
– STUDY OUR SPILL CONTAINMENT PRODUCT OPTIONS ON THE TOP MENU
– SEE OUR OPERATIONAL COST SAVING FEATURES IN THE THUMBNAILS BELOW
OR CALL 800-220-2466
Product Options for Spill Containment in Charlottesville, VA
Trans Environmental Systems Inc. has a mission to provide the transportation industry with equipment for spill prevention and spill containment in the Charlottesville, VA, area as well as the rest of the U.S. and Canada. We provide products such as the forklift transportable spill containment pan and the Haz-Hammock collector pouch. Take a look out our spill containment products and the features of each below.
SEE THE KEY TESI FEATURES BELOW
TESI Open Track Pans are designed with many of the features of our patented models with the rolling lids, flat bottoms, non-clogging drains.
TESI’s patented Full System is for top loading and unloading of a railroad tank car.
- The Center Pan is the basic spill pan between the rails used primarily for bottom loading or unloading. The TESI 20’ center pan holds 500 gallons.
- The Side Pans are needed for top loading tank cars which will “dribble” outside of the track.
- A lidded system has optional flaps to protect the rail head from debris. An open system has slide-out panels to fit up under the rail head.
Other products include
- A Drive-Over Pan for tank cars and tank trucks
- A Locomotive Refueling Pan,
- A Spill-Barrow is a small, roll-under spill pan for use under tanker trucks to capture hose drainback .
- For temporary transloading sites, the Forklift Transportable Spill Containment Pan can be used for either railroad tank car loading or under tanker trucks. When closed, this model is designed for easy movement and stacking by forklift.
- A TESI Haz-Hammock™, First Response Collector Pouch, is an innovative leak containment pouch designed to be suspended underneath the leaking vehicle.
Hundreds of our systems have been installed around the U.S. & Canada in railroad yards, chemical or oil products companies’ spur tracks and other locations. They have been used to catch releases ranging from salad oil to hazardous materials like toluene di-isocynate and concentrated sulfuric acids.
Our designs are protected by U.S. patents, Canadian patents, and some models are patent pending abroad.