- Mobile spill containment for flexable operations
- Self-contains 300 gallons
- Weighs 1,700 pounds
- Has 2-inch NPT hub coupling with a PVC plug
- Measures 10-feet × 6-feet × 10-inches when closed
- 10-feet x 12-feet when open
Epoxy coating makes an excellent solution for protecting steel containment systems. It will withstand petroleum, oils, battery acid, and Magnesium Sulfate (Epson Salts). We use Tnemec 161 Chemical Resistant Epoxy or an equivalent.
304 stainless steel is a chromium-nickel austenitic alloy. We chose it for our systems because of its superior forming and welding properties. It has excellent corrosion/oxidation resistance and toughness at low temperatures. Due to its ease of cleaning and appearance it is often used in the food industry for tanks and containers.